CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

oh my gosh....i don't know where to start. burnt is all i could tell ya. i've only been working two days like this and my new job is taking most of my energy. i started the new job on monday. i think i'm traumitized at the moment. it's a whole different work environment, definately! i just need to get my self adjusted to the new environment and of course a whole new career.

the weekend was fantastic! i had so much fun at home. i didn't set foot into the fair grounds though. i just didn't feel like it really. i think an argument with a woman earlier in the day spoiled it. i just watched the parade and went shopping at the flea market. i bought so much jewelry and i ate at pinky and ed's food stand. that's some good stuff.

i got back to phoenix on sunday and now i feel like shit. i caught a cold. i was so darn cold out there and dumb ass me brought a thin jacket back to the rez. i can't believe there was so much rain. a good change of weather. i just wish it would rain out here like it was raining on the rez.....well, i better get going ..i have a lot of work to do. i'm keeping my the job i had before as my seconday job and bumping it down to part-time. my hours for the next couple of months or years will be from 8am-4:30pm (full time) and 4:45-8:45pm (part-time).

0 comments: