CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2003

well, i didn't do much over the weekend. on saturday, brian had his driving school that he had to go to. so, that gave me the opportunity to hang out with my bestest friend in the world, emily. it was really nice hanging out with her. it's been so long, actually, i think its been years since we just hung out like that. the last time i saw her, we planned to eat out at denny's. that was probably about 3 months ago. for those few hours that we hung out, it was like i forgot all my worries, especially, the things i stress about. i think i should do this more often.

i'm not sure when we will be getting the truck back. brian said on friday it would be sometimes between monday through wednesday, but then he called me back later and said that we might get it back on friday. i can't wait until we get that truck back. since the accident, i've been getting up at 5am just to drop him off at work. i don't even start my job until 8am. so it can be such a bitch getting up in the morning, having to drop him off, and then coming back to sleep for about an hour or so, and then get up to go to my job. yeah, it's been tiresome, but some how i make it.

i didn't get to upload my pictures over the weekend. i was so damn lazy. i swear, on sunday i laid on the living room couch all day. i watched a couple of movies on lifetime and for the rest of the day i was falling in and out of sleep. that was the laziest sunday i've had since i don't know when. i wish i had more days like that. i feel like being lazy right now.....i'm at my second job and i just feel like leaving so i can kick off my shoes, wear my jammies, and veg out in front of the tv the rest of the evening. arggghh...calgon take me away...

0 comments: