CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2003

well, what can i say? i'm as sick as a dog. i have a stuffy nose, dry cough, and very achy muscles/joints. i also found out that i have a bunch of mosquito bites on my legs. dumb ass me was wandering around outside my dad's house with shorts on. dang, those mosquito bites can be so irritating. i'm trying not to scratch, but it's not working. i really need to dig around in my cabinets to look for some of that calladryl.

well, work is just work. for the first two days i've had bad thoughts in my head. i actually thought about quitting on the second day. it's a totally new experience for me. i think i'm traumitized and i miss my best friends from my other job. i've worked with those girls for almost 7 years. i just need to some how make myself realize that i won't be working with them any more. it's just hard for me right now. i feel so lost at the moment. don't get me wrong though, i really like the job, it's just that i need to get adjusted to the new people and new surroundings.

wednesday i had to miss work. i called in around 5:45 that morning to tell them that brian got into an accident. it was right off the 1-17 and 1-10 interchange. a four vehicle accident. i am so fortunate that brian is ok, but the truck looked terrible! the truck was completely smashed on the right side. all i remember seeing was either the transmission fluid or the antifreeze leaking. we just bought that truck 4 months ago. oh well, the insurance will hopefully pay for it and all we have to pay is the deductible...anyway, that is alls i gots to say:) i've been so stressed, sick, and tired all at the same time i just dont feel like jumping on the computer any more. i hope y'all had a better week than i did.

0 comments: