CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2003

hmmmm, not sure what we are going to do this weekend. brian was talking about wanting to travel to flagstaff. i don't know if i like that idea. i hate driving. i hate it with a passion, but when i first got my car that was a different story. i used to take that car out and cruise almost every night. i was proud of my car because it was the first time i actually owned a vehicle. the girls and i used to cruise and have the greatest times. those were the days.....i miss hanging out with the girls. i haven't stayed in touch with them like i should and i know they probably think i suck, but i'm always at work, school, or either tending to brian. i know i should have more time after i finish with school and hopefully they will forgive me for being such a stuck up.

anyway, brian called me a while ago. i guess his sister is in town. they stopped by for a visit. so because we have visitors i will probably have to get off of work early. i can use my dig cam on them and maybe i'll put some pics of brians 2nd cousins in my photo album. they are the cutest little girls. when they come and visit they are always wanting me to put make up on them or curl their hair. aaaaawwww, makes me want to have kids of my own. NOT! i'm kidding, i want one kid, but that will be like....hmmmm....4 or 5 years from now, maybe......

i bought these from blockbuster. they are the cutest things and they remind me of brian and I.

0 comments: