CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

how did this week go by so fast? its flying by before my eyes. i got to work early today so i will be leaving around 7pm. yipee! i had a test today at school and i'm so dissappointed on how much i missed. i thought i knew all the answers, but from the outcome of my test score, i guess i didn't know enough. i should have went back and double checked my work. i missed 8 on a 74 question test. i know i'm being hard on my self, and that it's still a good grade. i'm such a nerd.

i was being bitchy today when i got into work. the guys in the other department decided that they wanted to listen to the diamond backs game. they act like they are the only people here in the office. i work with a vast amount of inconsiderate people. the men here are pigs and bastards. my department consists of women and we are not sports finatics, and so listening to the game was horrible. listening to a baseball game is just as bad as listening to someone scratch on a chalk board. i mean, we already hate work and then to come into work and listen to that shit? they drive me crazy. sometimes i just want to tell them to shut the fuck up because they are the loudest people in the office. one of my coworkers complained about it to the office manager. the problem was resolved for a couple of months, but now they are worse. they yell, scream, laugh, talk, and one day i even heard them farting. do all people work with these kind of people or is it just me?

dang, i still haven't file my taxes. i HATE tax time! i always freaking have to pay back every dang year. soorrrry...:) had to express my frustrations somewhere. anywho, i'm leavin'

0 comments: