CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I'm back! i feel 80% better. boy did i suffer. i had so many things going on with my body this past weekend. sheesh, from god's curse to women, chills, runny nose, awful sounding coughs and those damn nightmares. it never fails, every time i get sick i always have nightmares. see, my nightmares are not the kind of nightmares you would see in scary movies. my nightmares are just stupid, but for some reason they scare me to death in my dreams. i can give you an example. one of my dreams was of me driving down the road. it was me and another car. in my dream we were racing each other, but every time the other car would beat me i would get scared. now that i think about it, it's kinda funny. i just can't see why i can get so scared about a dream like that. or either that i was probably so wired from all the meds i was taking.

anyway, i'm here at work. today, is my first day back since last thursday. heh, nothing has changed since i've been gone. same ole' shit and the same ole' stuck up people. the good thing about today is that its payday, finally! dang, it took an eternity for it to come. i hate the fact that it landed on a tuesday though. i usually get paid on a friday. that totally throws me off, because i keep thinking that today is friday.

well, i have 3 more months left of school. graduation date is july 11th. i get more and more paranoid as the days go by though. at first, i was so psyched to get into school and hurry up and finish, but now i feel differently. i think when it all comes down to it i'm just pissed at the school for making me believe some things that aren't really true, those bastards.....

0 comments: