CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

my cat's fur is finally growing back. i shaved her a couple of months ago because she was shedding like she was gonna lose all her fur. i got tired of trying to brush my clothes off every day. so far, shaving her fur has helped a lot. i don't have a problem waking up with cat fur in my mouth any more. last night i was rudely awakened by her. she was biting the hell out of my foot. she does that to probably punish me for kicking her in my sleep. she sometimes sleeps at the foot of my bed and i tend to knock her around while she is sleeping. brian told me that one time i even rolled over when she was sleeping in between us.

over the weekend we made our journey to kmart. this kmart was have a closing sale. we splurged on kitty stuff. we bought this really neat toy that drives my cat crazy. its a grey mouse and every time you touch or tap the top of it, it will squeak. that thing is awesome. i got some other toys that i thought were cool, but my cat doesn't like any of em. she prefers playing with that squeaky mouse.

i have a test tomorrow. we are studying the reproductive system in anatomy and physiology. i learned something today. i have no kids and i have never been pregnant before so for the ladies that think i'm crazy for not knowing this, please bare with me. we learn new things every day and we will never stop learning until we die. anyway, dr paul (my teacher) told us today that women cannot get pregnant while they are breast feeding their child. very interesting..........

0 comments: