CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 12, 2002

I am here at work. I've been here ever since 6am and still have not started on a thing. Yes, I know I am procrastinating. I do this all the time. I think I give myself excuses to open internet explorer or just check email. he he. We actually have work again. It's been about 4 days that we've been out of work. Wah! I hate not having any money. That means I have to budget! budget! budget! Last night I did not make it to class either. It was because of my car. I just had work done on it too (60,000 mile service about 2 weeks ago). Costed me $600 bucks. Let me tell you what happened. I was going down south on 19th avenue and because it was September 11th they were having a parade downtown. My car was running in park for about 10 minutes and then I noticed the gas gauge was on "E". I decided to turn off the engine (thinking i should save some gas). Sat for about 5 minutes and the vehicles in front of me started to move forward. Turned the key to the ignition and then NOTHING! The car didn't even start. I was freaking the hell out. Didn't know what to do. Some guys waiting for the bus helped push my car off into a vacant lot. Thank god for them. Because I sure as hell was not going to get out and push that damn car by myself. Any way, I find out later that night that because my car was on "E" and with me trying to start it I burned the battery out. What a day...

0 comments: