CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 13, 2002

Yah! Today is Friday the 13th. Here at work again. I'm waiting on a call from the boss woman, so my coworkers and I are just sitting here, talking, eating, and surfing. Today is my boss's last day of work. She's a bitch. I despise her. She looks like a little man. He he. I hate to be mean, but she treats us like shit. I am glad that she is going. She got pissed off because they are going to lower her pay. I really don't know why the company had to do such a drastic thing on one's pay.

I changed my class schedule to 8am-12pm. I won't be going to my 5pm-10pm class any more starting Monday. I had to get out of there quick! I think I said in an earlier post that my instructor was a dit wit. I mean I don't want to pay $8,000 dollars to learn nothing. You get what I mean?

0 comments: