CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 28, 2002

I am still sleepy. I had to get myself up though because my stomache was growling. I had to go eat something. I went to the refrigerator, looked around, walked to the living room, and turned on the tv. There was nothing good to watch, so I had the urge to go to the computer and check my email. Don't you just hate the fact that your email is full of junk mail. I despise them and if I had one teeny tiny wish (besides money) I would wish for my inbox to never, ever have any junk mail!

Any way, I finished my third week of school. On Monday, we start transcription. She assigned tons of assignments already, so im going to probaby work on it tomorrow. I didn't know you can get certified to be a medical transcriptionist. Oh well, you learn new things ever day. I don't think I would want to do that any way.

Last night, my neighbor

(let's call her sarah)
was yelling like she lost her mind last night. She lives right across from me. Oh my gosh! She is the neighbor from hell. She used to come over almost every day to borrow my telephone. One time, I told her my phone broke and then she had the nerve to ask to use my cell phone. I mean, she is one messed up person if you ask me. She and her boyfriend practically fight every day. I just can't see how people can live that way for so long, ya know? I guess it's just the attachment. Some people don't want to end up alone




0 comments: