CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Well.....I'm here at school right now. I finished all my assignments for the week. I finished early. Wooo hoo. I get to do some extra credit work for the rest of the week. This morning I almost over slept. I got back around 6am from dropping Brian off and Iayed down to watch the morning news. I must have dozed off because by the time I woke up it was 7:30am and school starts at 8am. I made it just in time though. I was trying to make it a habit to be at school 15 minutes before 8, but today I blew it. So right now, I'm sitting here waiting for Brian to get off of work again.

Work, still hasn't called. I haven't worked all week. It sucks. My boss needs to get his act together and get some people on the ball so we can have work in our department or better yet, just close the damn department down. Naw, I'm kidding. Not yet. I want to at least finish school first then he can close the department down.

0 comments: