CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 16, 2002

Today was a hectic day. Here is my schedule for Monday-Friday for the next 10 months:

-wake up at 4am
-drop off Brian at 5:45am
-get to work at 6am
-clock out at 7:30am
-get to school around 7:50am
-start class at 8am
-finish class at 12pm
-clock in at work at 12:30pm
-clock out at 2:30pm to pick up Brian
-clock in at 3:15pm and finish out my 8 hrs for the day.

Isn't that wonderful? I will be doing this for the next 10 mos. You think I can handle that? I Know I will be burnt by next month, but I think I can hang in there. I wanted to start school so bad so I can get the hell out of this shit job. So that is motivation for me. Oh, by the way, I love my morning classes. The morning instructor is way better than the evening instructor. I feel sorry for the people in the evening classes because I don't think they get the full benefit of learning any thing. They might think it's easy going to school, but when you get out in the real world they will not know a thing.

0 comments: