CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 26, 2002

Things I'm really loving at the moment:
-Brian
-80's music
-my cat
-any thing sweet, pastries..mMM
-my extra credit work for school

My sister is one lucky girl. She just told me that she got the tribe to pay for her school. Every month she gets 900 and some odd dollars from the tribe. And oh, they are also paying for her tuition. I think I'm jealous. I tried getting the tribe to help me with my tuition, but I got denied. I was so sad. I have to pay for every thing myself. She also got a car from my dad. My dad just gave her a car! Did he give me a car??!!? No, he didn't. I had to suffer and stuff just to save up for a down payment for my car a couple years back. I did every thing on my own. My dad is just babying her. I used to be daddy's girl when I used to live under my dad's roof, but since I moved out about 7 years ago she became daddy's girl. I want to be daddy's girl again! I think I feel sick to my stomache now. Blah!

0 comments: