CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 09, 2002

Today I woke up to find that it was raining. Yeah! It's not like we get much rain here in Phoenix. I think monsoon season is finally here. It's not like how it used to be a few years back when I was still new to Phoenix. I would be terrified out of my wits to see monsoon storms. I used to think that a tornado would come and tear up my little studio apartment to pieces. That was 7 years ago. Today, I'm still alive and kicking and lasted through many monsoon storms. My gosh. I start school today! I have to get used to working full time and and going to school at night. Blah! Oh well, i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I start school from 5pm to 10pm Mon-Thurs. LOL. I actually bought myself a school bag, some pencils and paper. I felt like I was a little girl starting her first day of elementary school. I wanted to get them little gadgets and stuff that I used to be so amazed about when I was a little a girl, but I settled with a plain old black 3 ring binder. School, here I come....

0 comments: