CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 30, 2002

Well, over the weekend I managed to do some of my transcription work at home. There were a lot of medical terms and I had to whip out my medical dictionary. If I calculated correctly, I would have to work on my work book every night at home in order to get my work done by the due date.

Work still hasn't called. I didn't work all last week. There is no communicaton from work, so I really don't know what is going on. Maybe, they fired us and didn't even tell us. They probably would do that too. Basically, I just don't care about that company any more. Brian keeps telling me don't worry about work. He tells me to focus more on school rather than work. He encourages me to do a lot a things. He is my motivation, my lover, my destiny, my best friend.

I heard such bad news over the weekend. My grandmother is very sick. She is about 91 years old and is from Coalmine, NM. A few weeks back, she was flown to flagstaff for blood clots on her leg. They gave her some blood thinner to take. It worked, but I guess it worked too much. She soon began to get very sick. She didn't even want to eat any more and she began to have seizures. She was again taken to the hospital in Fort Defiance and they found that she was hemmoraging from the brain. The outcome doesn't look too good and they tell us that she might go into a coma soon. I have not gone back home to the reservation to see my grandmother. For some reason, I am too afraid. I want to see her, but I don't want to see her like that.The current mood of mistysnow_76@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

0 comments: