CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Well, I got my first A+ at school. I am so proud of myself :). Another typical day...... I woke up took Brian to work, came home, fell asleep for about 15 min and then got up to go take a shower. After my shower, I sat around for a bit and watched the morning news. My cat was bothering me all morning. She gives me a lot of grief. Did I mention she is such a spoiled brat? She came into our lives when she was a tiny little kitten. LOL. She was born in Kayenta, AZ. Rez style. The mama didn't want the babies so I snatched one and took her back with me. The day we brought her back we had to buy all the essentials for that little shit. Litter box, pooper scooper, food...etc. She is a calico cat. Her name is Kali, but for some reason I call her Gigie. I just got used to calling her that, but her tag still says Cali (that reminds me I need to go buy her a new tag at Pet's Mart.

0 comments: