CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 23, 2002

I didn't do much over the weekend, but on Saturday Brian and I went to his father's house to roast some mutton. We brought some back with us the last time we went back to the reservation. Brian asked his step mother to make some tortillas. Boy, we had a feast! It was so delicious. Mutton has to be in every navajo indian's diet. I'm only joking. It is good though, when you can get a chance to have it. I wanted to go back during the navajo nation fair to eat at those food stands and bring back some of the squash they sell by the road side. I didn't get a chance to go back though. Brian and I had to work that weekend.

School went by really quick today. I think I was lost in my book the whole time. A lot of the people that I have class with are behind. I try and help them when ever I can. There are also other indians in that program with me. Four navajos and one apache. I like to listen to their stories from back home, the reservation. It brings back a rush of memories. I miss it, but I would rather be out here where there are more opportunities.

I also added a new addition to my aquarium. I bought a fantail goldfish. It is huge, compared to the one that I have in there already. My aquarium consists of one pleco algae eater, three snails, and two fantail goldfish. I used to have a whole collection, but they died.



0 comments: