CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 04, 2002

|friday five|


1. What size shoe do you wear?
9 - 9 1/2. Depends on what kind of shoes I wear.


2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
haha...too many. I love shoes. I would probably estimate 40. includes sandals, flipflops, boots, sneakers etc.


3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
SANDALS. I love them because they are comfortable and you can slip them on easlily. sneakers if i'm walking long distance.


4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
My favorite pair of shoes will be my plain, black flip flops that I bought from target. They got little bite marks from my cat:)


5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
$130 on a pair of nike running shoes that I thought were so awesome. I had to have them.

0 comments: