CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 21, 2002

Of course....I'm here at work. This is the only time I get to sit in front of a computer. I hardly have time to sit down at my computer at home. I didn't do much over the weekend. I did visit wally world again on Saturday around 2am. I hate that place and some body needs to post my picture on the wall there so they can ban me from that place. I spent so much money. I feel so guilty. My plan this year is to shop for christmas gifts early. I just hope I have the time to visit my family around christmas time or I might have to ship every thing off. I really hope that does not end up happening because christmas is a time to spend time with friends and family.

My boss is here today. That bastard. He visits the office like every month. It is so annoying when he is here. You can hear his sickening laugh in the distance. It makes me want to barf. He walks around here like he's top dog. Woof! Woof! When he is around I take more breaks than I normally do. I do it to make a point. You see, we are not considered employees here sooooooo I act like i'm the shit. That was his decision. He had a choice to make us employees or independent contractors. He chose independent contractors. He did it because it will benefit the company. Shit! I don't give a shit. If he wants his employees to respect him then he should do it in return. I don't kiss his honky, Texan ass any more. Not this missy, never again.

On Friday when I got home from school Brian was sitting on the couch with a little, gold box in his hand. I sat next to him and he gave me the box. I opened it and it was a necklace with a heart-shaped locket. It was beautiful! He had a picture of both of us placed in there. I cried. I cried because I was happy. I cried because in mind I was thanking god for bringing Brian into my life.

0 comments: