CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 14, 2002

Whoa! It's been a long weekend and I know it is going to be the start of a very long week day also. I just got this email message from my boss. He didn't even consider the fact that my days are very long. I let him know it too.


Bill,

I'm letting you know that I cannot give you more than 8 hrs during the week days because it will interfere with my hours at school. I am willing to work on Saturdays/Sundays.


---- Original Message -----
From: Bill Rioux
To:
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 1:52 PM
Subject: Omnidox Unitization


Greetings All:

I need you all to put in extra hours over the next week to meet the deadline for the Omnidox unitization project.
There are approximately 170,000 pages and the due date is Monday, October 21st. Let me know if you all can get this done. If not, I will have to send some out to some other unitizers which I would prefer not to do because you all do such good work and I know you need the hours.
Please contact me ASAP.

Thanks-Bill


----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Rioux"
To:
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:06 PM
Subject: FW: Coders Unitization


Is this information correct? You usually average much more than this
per hour.--Everyone else is averaging 500+.

I didn't know you were going to school.---Congratulations and Good
Luck!
>
> Please put in as many hours as possible so we can meet our deadlines.
> Can you do any unitizing from home?
>
>

Thanks-Bill

This is after I told him that I go to school and work and then he has the nerve to ask me if I could work at home too. Is he freaking nuts? I think he thinks we are robots. This is what I have to go through here at work.

Anyway, my weekend was was alright. We visited Wally world on Saturday. I hate going there because I always come out with a big cart of shit that I just don't need. We probably spent like 3-4 hrs in Walmart. I had to get some pillows to match our floor rug and a whole bed-in-bag kind of deal to match our bedroom. Oh garsh, some one needs to ban me from that place. On Sunday, we went to our usual Grey hound park venture. There wasn't any thing that fancied us so we left with our big pot of menudo and we headed home. I made some dough before we left and I made some fry bread with the menudo. It was a good weekend......

0 comments: