CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

This morning I was in a comatose state of sleep when I was suddenly jolted awake by my kitty's sand paper tongue licking my face. She tends to do that every morning. I think she is telling me I need to take a shower. She likes to place her butt down on the pillow next to me in a sitting position. She probably thinks she is human. She has never been around any other cats. Brian And I are the only people she sees every day. I love my kitty sooo much....

Anyway, I am here at work. So far, I have only worked 2 days within this pay period. I don't know if I can handle these hours any more. It sure is tiring going back and forth from school, to work, picking up Brian, dropping off Brian, going back to work deal. I feel like quitting my job, but at the same time I don't want Brian to be handling all the financial responsibilities. I don't want to be a burden, but he tells me it is ok and to focus on school and that I don't even need to work. I don't know if I would quit my job. That is too drastic for me. I have been working since I don't know when.....like forever. Quitting work will be weird. I mean I know I get these long periods of 1 week or 2 weeks off, but not going back to work permanately? I don't think so. I think I just made up my mind right at this very moment. I will not quit my job. The only way I will leave my job is if the department goes down the drain and I get layed off. That's it. I will stay until that happens. I know it is going to happen sooner or later because we were a company with over 200 people working at home for us. These people were from places like India, Manila, and the United States, but since the depletion of work, we probably have like 20 all together. Ha ha. I think my boss deserves the blow he's getting. Four girls including me helped him start up this department. Once he got all the information he needed to know about how to do this and that he just buried us into the ground and treated us like shit. He hired his friends or families to take our roles. We were coding queens before he knew the operations of coding. Personally, I think it was the color of our skin that made him bring other people besides us to the top. I will never really know..... I just know that for the first 2 yrs with this company I busted my ass. I used to work 12-16 hrs a day. I did it because my boss asked me to. I did it because I thought I would get something grand in return, but he just used us.

Anyway...just me bitchin.......

0 comments: