CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 18, 2002

Today is Friday. I have to work today. I didn't go to work yesterday because I wanted to study for my test today. I got an A+. Woo hoo. I think I might have to do that every Thursday. I have to study for my tests on Thursday nights because we have tests on Fridays. I am still tired. I don't think I get enough rest or maybe it just might be that I am really stressed out over work. I know I'm doing great at school, but work is stressing me out. I can't make my decision on whether I should work or not. Brian is practically begging for me to stay at home so I can focus a lot more on my studies. I am very stubborn. There are reasons that I want to work. One reason is that we will have so much money coming in so we can finally save, so money issues will never be our problem. Another reason is that since Brian's work schedule changed, I would not be seeing him during the time I stay home. It kinda' sucks, but I guess I have to get used to that too.

In school we are doing Patient Billing. We are using the Medisoft program. I think it is pretty self explanatory on how to work the program. The work book helps you along and I'm having no problems so far. I think I actually like this class and I don't mind doing this outside of the class room. I also finished all my exercise questions in the work book so I'm am ahead. I like to stay ahead just in case something drastic happens at work and I don't have time to do any of my homework. I think I get paranoid because I feel like I might get behind so I feel like I always have to stay ahead of every thing. Well, I have about 2 more hours here at school and then I have work around 2pm.

0 comments: