CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 04, 2002

Today is a good day. I'm sitting here in class not doing a damn thing. I finished all my work a week early. Yay! I am such a nerd, a motivated one. The more I think about work, the more I want to excel in my studies. I just want to get away from my current job and start a new career. If only I can fast forward time and be done with school. It's been almost a month since I started school. So far I have three A's. I am such a good girl.

I think this weekend we are going to go back to the reservation. If I'm understanding correctly, we are going to go to the fair in Shiprock, but I still have to find out if our work came through FedEx today. Deep down I really hope that work doesn't call me in because I really want to go out of town this weekend. We haven't gone any where lately and this should be a fun weekend for both Brian and I. Food stands and squash hunting are my main reasons why I want to go to the fair. I want some steamed corn stew, kneel down bread, and of course you can't forget that fry bread.

Heh, I found out yesterday that the IRS still have not received my 1040 form. I was so pissed yesterday. I thought all this time H&R Block filed it electronically for me, come to find out they didn't. So I now have penalities and what not for not sending it in before April 15th. I filled out a form 9465 too, to make payments on what I owed to federal. I was sending in my payments and they were accepting each and every one of them. Couldn't they have at least notified me that they haven't received last year's tax forms? I guess it could be my fault too for assuming that H&R Block was going to send them in for me. I learned a very good lesson yesterday.

I thought this was funny because this happened to me a couple of times, but not in a restroom.

THE WASHROOM

Leaving Montreal, I decided to stop at one of those rest areas on the side
of the road. I go into the washroom. The first stall is taken, so I go into
the second stall. I had just sat down when I hear a voice from the other
stall............" Hi there, how is it going? " Okay, I am not the type to
strike up conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road.
I didn't know what to say, so finally I say: -"Not bad............" Then the
voice says: "So, what are you doing?" I am starting to find this a bit
weird, but I say: - "Well, I'm going back east............... " Then I hear
the person, all flustered, say: " Look, I'll call you back-every time I ask
you a question this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me!!!"


0 comments: