CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

What a dumbass! I got myself locked out of the office today. Hahaha. I had to get the security for the building to come and open the door for me. I was so pissed. There is supposed to be sales people that stay here until 6pm, but I guess they left early, locked the door, and left my butt outside. I forgive them this time, only because they gave us girls a little treat. They brought like this 7 layer dip and chip thing. It was delicious.

Today, I found out that Brian has to work 2nd shift now. At first I was pissed, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. I don't have to drive back and forth during rush hour any more. Brian works from 2pm-11pm now. He also got another raise. I'm so proud ! I can now wake up at 6:30 or 7:00am (instead of 3:30am) to get ready for school. Brian can sleep in for all I care. He'll probably have more time to play his Playstation 2 now. Oh by the way, i'm really into that game, Tekken 4. I can kick Brian's ass battling him. Anyway, since the change of hours for Brian, I will now have to work from 2pm -11pm too (I'm considered an independent contractor so my hours can be flexible).

I'm here at work. I hear a lot of banging on the roof above me. I hear it almost every night. I wonder what the hell is going on up there every night. Maybe it's the boogie man. YYYYEEEE!!!! I might see something lurking in the shadows! I'm the only one here in the office too! It gets pretty lonely here. I miss working with the other girls.

0 comments: