CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

It is freaking cold in here. I can't type because my fingers are sticking to the keys. I can't believe it is already Tuesday. I hope the rest of the week flies by this fast. I thought today was Monday. Lately, I have been lost. I don't know what day it is any more. I have to always flip out my planner to make sure I haven't missed any bills or appointments. Usually, I will remember all this stuff, but I guess my brain just can't take all the information I've been receiving lately. Duh.

I finally watched that movie, "Enough". We were testing out the new receiver that we bought over the weekend. That thing is freaking loud. I think I will be deaf by the time I turn 30. Anyway, that movie pisses me off. It just makes you wonder how many woman have to go through that bull shit or how may woman let themselves go through it.

Brian's brother and his family are coming down this weekend for the fair. Oh gosh, I hate having a full house. The last time we had a full house the rug became black from every one walking around with their shoes on. Not this time, I'm going to have every one take their shoes off by the door. We had to get the rug professionally cleaned and I don't want to do that again. I think it would be cool that they would be out here for a visit because there is hardly ever a time we get visitors. Every one seems to have their own lives now a days. I think I will really enjoy this weekend.

0 comments: