CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 24, 2002

listening to: Faith Evans

Damn, it's so quiet here at work tonight. I bet you can hear a pin drop. I should have company here in a bit. The janitor man usually comes in around this time. He is my company for while, although he does not speak one word of english. I could fall asleep here if I wanted to. I think I will try that one of these nights. I have a collection of rubber bands here for my amusement and I keep a big, fat, bat by my side just in case somebody tries to jump me. I will use it too. After every one leaves I pull it out from under my desk and keep it by my side. This office is huge and there are plenty of hiding places for weirdos, rapists, and psychos.

Today my cat coughed up a huge hairball. At first I thought she was choking. The thought of CPR came to my mind. Heh. I love my kitty. She is my baby. She always sleeps at the foot of the bed, on my legs, or by my feet. She follows me every where I go. I try and go to the restroom she follows me in there. She has a weird habit. She likes to watch the water flush down the toilet. So sometimes I stand there by the toilet flushing the water for her. It's quite amusing actually. It's like she sits there with a big smile on her face. When you look at her right in the face and start talking she looks right back you and meows. I know she understands me....anyway I think it is back to work for me. I've been sitting here well over an hour. Nite nite.

0 comments: