CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I am sooooooo tired today. I just can't imagine staying here at work for another hour, but i want to get a decent check this pay day. I want to work, but my brain is telling me to go lay down and sleep. I have to get used to these hours again. My month has been one big roller coaster. I feel bad because I sort of yelled at Brian today. I took out my frustration on him. I did apologize to him afterwards. I'm beginning to snap at every little thing now. Today at school I was watching this girl playing with her gum. She was twisting it around her fingers, blowing bubbles, and then popping it. It was sooo annoying and I just felt like telling her to be quiet and keep her damn gum in her mouth. I'm serious! I actually felt like saying that to her, but I didn't. I'm glad I didn't because I think she probably would have kicked my ass anyway. Usually I don't let things like that get to me, but since I've been in such of a whirl wind schedule I just don't have the tolerance any more.

I got this email a while ago and it actually put a smile on my face:)

"INDIAN FRIENDS"

when you are greasy
I will take your frybread and mutton stew away
when you are low on commods
I will share mine (except for the cheese)
when your rez ride's 4th donut tire blows out
I will wave at you as I go by
when you have too many hickies
I won't tell anyone who gave them to you (not even you)
when you smile
I won't laff at your IHS dental work
when your accent gets too thick
I will record you and figure it out later

"Friendship Poem"
When you are sad..
I will get you drunk (or fill you with ice cream) and help you plot
revenge against the scum-sucking bastard who made you sad.
When you are blue.
I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
When you smile
I'll know you finally got laid.
When you are scared
I will rag on you every chance I get.
When you are worried
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be
When you are confused.
I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.
When you are sick.
Stay away from me until you're well again, I don't want whatever you
have.
When you fall
I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath
I pledge till the end. Why you may ask?
Because you are my friend.

0 comments: