CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 07, 2002

I'm here at work. I hate coding off of court documents. They suck. Any way, I didn't get to visit Shiprock. Brian had to work. We still had a good time though. On Friday, Brian took me to Red Lobster. I had me the king crab legs. Man, that stuff is soooo good. I wish I had a plate in front of me right now. My day is just about over. I've been up since 4am. I should be getting off of work around 9:45pm.

Brian and I went to the fleamarket at Greyhound Park. We go there every Sunday to get some Menudo. Oh gosh they can make some killer menudo there. If ya'll don't know what menudo is then you don't know what you are missing. We also went to the Phoenix Zoo on Sunday. It was really nice and relaxing. The last time I went to the zoo was like 7 years ago. It has changed a lot since then. It seems as though there are less animals than before. For example, there was only 1 elephant, 1 tiger, 1 alligator, and the big, fat, ugly, snake was not there any more etc.

School is going pretty good. This week I have to test out of Transcription. My instructor assigned 8 tests. Wow, that is a load, but I think I should be finished transcribing and proofreading my work by Friday. A lot of people that I have class with are very behind. I feel so bad for them. Especially the lady that sits next to me. Her name is Bernadette. She is apache. I think she is around 37-40 yrs old. She is having a hard time. I think it is because she has been out of school for so long. Another thing that could be the prob is that she just found out that her 14 yr old daughter is pregnant and the guy doesn't want to be there for the baby. That is so sad. Why do guys do that? What runs through their minds? I know they are probably freaked out, but what makes a man just run off and not want his baby; his own blood? Bernadette says that she will be there for her daughter though. She will help take care of it and doesn't want the guy in the baby's life. She says that they could make it on their own. She seems to be a proud soon to be grandmother. I am so happy for her.

0 comments: