CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 10, 2002

Well......I finished my all my tests, final tests, exercises out of the workbook, and dictations for transcription. Sheez, it's going by so fast. Today, for some reason I feel so drained of energy. I don't think my body and my brain is used to all this information over load from school and work. Blah! I shouldn't be complaining though, because this is what I wanted. I have to keep reminding my self that this is what I want and that will bring some more motivation for me. Come on guys cheer me on....

Why is it that you take your car in to get it worked on and you pay outrageous amounts of money to fix it and then something drastic goes wrong with the car again and then you have to shell out more money?!!?? I hate having a vehicle because there are so many financial responsiblities for having it. 1. You have to have insurance (so if you live in the city you pay more!) 2. Maintenance 3. Payments to keep the damn car and blah, blah, blah, BLLLLLLLAAHHH! Anyway, I needed to vent a bit. I feel better now. The reason i'm complaining is because I just got my brakes fixed in the front. They grinded the ummm..i don't know what it's called. I think it might be the rotor. They smoothed it out and replaced the brake pads. NOW, the back brakes are squeeking and it is so freaking annoying.

Next week I start Patient Billing. The book looks pretty thick so I know I have to do a lot of reading. I hope it's not too boring because if it is, it will go in one ear and then out the other

0 comments: