CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Yay! Yesterday I got a call from work. We finally have work. Time to make some more of that money. I didn't do much yesterday or the day before. Lately, I have been staying 2 hrs after class to stay ahead on class work. So far, I have finished all of my dictations. We had to dictate 12 scripts. Now, I just have to do my work book for the remaining time. I have been eating out almost every day. I am getting really sick of fast food. I hate eating it, but when you are tired and hungry, you just want to get any thing that is to go. I haven't been up to cooking at home for a while. I think today I will cook though because I'm tired of Mcdonald's, Burger King, and Kyoto Bowl.
Damn, it is getting cold here. It is really cold in the morning and late at night. I actually have to turn off the air conditioner at night or else we'll freeze our asses. It started getting really cold about two mornings ago. We had to turn the heater on in the car. Man, that means I have to start wearing shoes all the time. I like to wear my flip flops or sandals. Well, I'm off to the shower. I need to get ready for school. I have to go back to my weird schedule again. 8-12am (school), 12:30pm-2:15pm (work), 2:15pm (clock out of work and get Brian), 3:30pm (clock back in at work and try and work my 8 hrs for the day).

0 comments: