CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 11, 2002

i had such a restful weekend. i woke up around 2pm on saturday. it felt so good. The only reason i woke up on saturday is because my cat was licking my face. that was such a rude awakening. my cat and i jumped in the shower. the soothing shower was so relaxing. i am so glad i bought that water massage for the shower. anyway, after the shower i decided to jump on the net to see when the movie 8 mile was showing. I finally watched the movie. i thought it was pretty good. although, brittany murphy played such a slut in the movie. i love all her other movie roles, but this one really dissappointed me. i sat there disgusted when i saw the sex scene in the factory. gross. i bet a ton of guys loved that:)

i need to go home. i miss my dad so much. i think he is going through one of those phases with lenora. lenora is my step mom. i hate her. she does not cook, clean, pay bills, or help my dad in any way. she is just there. i don't know for what reason. it's like my dad is taking care of a another child. my dad is such a loving, understanding, and caring person, and yet my dad still puts up with all her shit. it's been like this for quite some time now. my step mom and dad have not one thing in common. my dad goes to church. my dad lives for church. unlike, my stepmom she doesn't go to church at all. she doesn't do shit, period! I am getting sick of her. my dad needs to kick her out and divorce her, but i know that will never happen. my dad is too nice. I think during my christmas vacation i'm going home and the shit is definitely gonna hit the fan. she is going to hear from me. oh yes she will.

0 comments: