CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

we ran out of work! that really sucks. it's like during the time when you really, really, want to work the work stops coming in completely, and then when you don't want to work and wish that there was no work you will be piled or showered down with work. i was trying to save up some money to go on a shopping spree for my brothers. i do this when ever i can because back then i wasn't as fortunate and i know how it feels to want this and that as i was a kid/teenager. my dad can do so much, but i like to buy stuff for my little brothers. they are the only brothers i have. they are doing really well in school and i want to do this for them. please god, have work for us in a couple of days......

i cannot believe it is already tuesday. the days are flashing by before my eyes. that reminds me. i have to study for my final friday. i also have to turn in my report on hospice care. this final that we are having on friday is a toughy. that means i really have to study. so far, the tests in the past have been a breeze, but i guess she noticed that we might not be dumb. haha. well, anyway, i found out that i have a 4.0 GPA. i am the shit. i study hard and do my work. i really deserve my 4.0. i am so happy. i just hope i can keep up that average in the next couple of months. wish me luck!

0 comments: