CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 18, 2002

why do auto care places display that they are certified? yeah freaking right! i was at sears auto care on saturday and sunday. practially all damn day. oh man, it is a good thing my fiance knows how to change the brakes in vehicles because if he didn't we could have had a massive bill from sears. he changed my front brake discs and replaced all the brake pads. we decided to get the alignment done afterwards because the car has been driving a little funky for the past few months. it kept pulling to the left so that is why i decided to take the care in. anyway, we get there and we tell them we want an alignment. the guy at the front desk says, "ok, that will be $54.95 to get an alignment on your car". i agree with it. this place took 4 hrs to do my alignment on saturday. during these 4 hrs they had to test drive it and realign it twice. i finally got out of there about 30 minutes before closing. i paid my bill and left. brian and i jumped on the freeway to see if it was fixed. it wasn't. this time the car was pulling to the right. i was so pissed off. I felt like turning around and going back over there and have them fix it until they got it right, but it was late so i waited until sunday to take it back in again.

it's sunday morning. i was there right at 10am. that is when the place opens. i go in tell them my problem. they agree to take my car in again and see if they can fix it. i wait for 6 hrs. within those 6 hrs they come to me and say that i might have to buy 4 all new tires. i probably had so much disgust on my face because afterwards they offered me a discount on my tires. i take their offer for the discounted tires and i watch them as they mount the new tires on. then they go and check the alignment again. I'm sitting there waiting and watching. they have 4 technicians there trying to align my damn car again. Oh my gosh, i was thinking when will this ever end. they come back and tell me that they can't align it and say that maybe the machine that aligns the tires is off and needs to be checked so they tell me that they have to align my tires manually. they move my car in a different area and it takes 5 men to do this. after all this i'm sitting here and thinking maybe i bought my tires for nothing if they say that the machine isn't aligning the tires correctly. sheez, why does this kind of crap always happen to me? out of all that chaos i am minus 450 dollars.....i'm so disgusted.

0 comments: