CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 04, 2002

I've been so busy lately. School and work has really got the best of me these days. I have so much home work. The class is so simple. We have a tiny text book and work book. The instructor decided to throw in all these extra stuff to make things more complicated. Why can't she tell us to read the damn book and work in the work book. Last Friday she handed us a 5 page syllabus. Most of the work that she assigned was useless. Bullshit stuff that I know will not be of any use when I actually get working in the field. Anyway, she assigned like some group project. My topic is "Standardizations in hospice care". This is to be due next Friday, given orally, in front of the class, in the groups that she assigned us to. Blah!

Saturday was the first time I felt alive again. I got my first full pay check again. I got to spend almost every dime of it. It felt so good to just spend, spend, spend and not worry about a damn thing for a couple of hours. The first place I went to was, of course, Wal-mart. I did some early Christmas shopping. My family can get crossed out of my christmas list. Now, all I have left is Brian's family. I also browsed the mall. I did some shopping there for my self. Dang, it's been a long time since I went out and bought some shoes.

Mmmmm.....I can just taste it again, Red lobster. I had me some king crab legs. Crack open the shell, scoop out that delicate meat, and dip that baby in some hot butter. Oh my, that is the best........

0 comments: