CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 22, 2002

yay! it's friday. i get to finally rest for the next two days. i am so tired right now. i need my bed. yes, i'm still at work. i won't leave from here until 12am. i've done a lot of work tonight and my brain seems to be throbbing. my brain is fed so much information every day. i just don't see how i do it. i didn't get to study last night either even though i stayed home from work to study. i just skimmed through the chapters and set my book aside. i got distracted by the tv. i don't watch tv any more so its a privilege when i do. oh by the way i got an 'A' on my test.

tomorrow, i will probably sleep in until noon and probably hit the mall and do the rest of my christmas shopping. i hate big crowds, especially the mall. there are too many weird people there so i try and stay away from the mall when ever i can. hope y'all have a good weekend. good night y'all.

0 comments: