CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I'm waiting in anticipation to see that move "8 mile". It looks like it will be really good. During the summer I kept seeing previews of it and they never would show the scheduled date of when it will show. I will probably see it on Saturday since I work Friday evening. Besides, usually on the night when a new movie is showing there will usually be a shit load of people there. Oh gosh. I hate when people bring in their babies. It's even worse when the parent decides not to take the baby out when he/she is screaming at the top of their lungs. I'm sorry to say this, but it is true. Babies really do not belong in a theatre. One, they do not watch the movie. Two, the strollers are usually protruding out in the walkway or worse you are stuck in your seat because the stroller is in your way. Three, it's just too loud for those delicate ears of theirs.

"Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you" . I think every one should live by this quote. I finally realized it after being with my ex. The relationship was worthless and stupid. I learned so many things from that relationship. I thought I was happy and in love, but those were the worst years of my life. I realize that now. I wish I would have realized it back then so I wouldn't had to have wasted 4 years of my life with that son of a bitch. He totally fucked me up. Emotionally and physically. It's sad though. I sometimes think about him and wonder what he's doing to fuck up another girl's life. I am so glad that I didn't marry him because if I did I wouldn't have met Brian.

Well, with that note......I was thinking about my friend. She seems to be in a relationship like I was in. Every time I call her there is something wrong. She is always arguing with her boyfriend. She can't go any where. It's like she has to be kept in check all the time. She is in prison! I feel like asking her why she stays with this guy but I don't want to intrude because she seems to defend him most of the time. I mean, what makes it worse is that this guy is like 8 years older than her and she seems to be more of an adult than he. I don't know. It's weird how we let ourselves go through these kinds of things.....

0 comments: