CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

well, today wasn't the usual. i only had school today, yet i still feel tired. it feels like i worked today too. i think i might know the reason why i feel this way. i've been thinking about 'something' and i feel scared right now. i know that this 'something' is not what i want at this point in my life. a lot of things have been running through my pewny brain of mine and well i just hope things turn out for the best. i worry too much. i get it from my mom. it might the asian blood in me. my mother, if i recall, always was so quick, to the point, was not a procrastinator, and well she always wanted the best. not to say she was a snob and so picky, but most of the asian people that i know want what is best, work so damn hard, and doesn't take any thing for granted. they be owning these little stores, but take pride in what they have. I should feel the same too, but.....arrrghhh....i'm soooo worried.....anyway, i hafta go....nite nite y'all.

0 comments: