CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 07, 2002

This is day 2 of being drained of energy. I have one more day. Oh how I wish today was Friday. I desperately need some rest. No, not rest. I need some sleep. I think I need to catch up on 3 days worth of sleep. I don't know how I do it. Soda helps me stay awake most of the time. I also need a good home cooked meal. Geez, I haven't had one since.....I really don't remember. Lately, I've been munching on cheezits, microwavable dinners, and soda. That is not healthy. I had to go and buy me some multivitamins because I know I am not getting nourishing meals.

I found out today that my fiance' is going to have to work 7 days a week in the next couple of months. That will totally suck! We will not be seeing each other at all. His company landed a big project. They are going to get a ton of work to help build the cardinal's stadium. He said something about the coyotes stadium too, but I am really unsure of that. Well, I'm tired, but I have to study for my test tomorrow so goodnight y'all....

0 comments: